Monday, May 5, 2014

JT and Amy's Return to a Teeny-Bopper

Justin Timberlake. Need I say more?

Six months ago, when my friends Katie and Mallory told me they had bought tickets to his concert that morning, I jumped at the chance to take one of their extra tickets.  While I was a bit more expensive than I would ordinarily spend on concert ticket, I figured JT would be worth it (and thankfully I have a husband who accept my love of JT).

Finally, last weekend, the day arrived, and I was giddy all day. I already felt myself reverting to the 12 year old version of me when I saw N*Sync (and JT) in concert. 
We started with a few drinks in the Saint Germain area before jumping on the RER to Stade to France. It was starting to rain, which we were dreading because the stadium has an open roof, but when we arrived we were greeted with a rainbow. A sign of a good night to come!
I went back and forth about bringing our nice camera along to the concert, but ultimately decided against it. The result is that the photos are not great and there are a million videos of his songs with us girls screaming in the background. I tried to narrow it down to only the best, but it was difficult!
That's JT with our finger symbols, if you can't tell! :)
The show was phenomenal! Of course the singing was fantastic, but he also danced for pretty much the entire show. When he whipped out some French and sang "singing in the rain" when it started raining again, I think we all fainted!


The stage actually detached and he was literally floating above the crowd for a good part of the concert.  We were all loving it and enjoying singing all the lyrics (while the French there liked him, it was clear they didn't know the words like we did!) 
My heart...I could go on and on, but I better stop now. I'm so glad JT has transcended time in the music world. Such a fantastic entertainer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment