Tuesday, February 26, 2013

A Walk Through Montmartre

Last week I decided I need to get out more and explore various neighborhoods now that the weather *should* be getting nicer (and maybe better my photography skills too!)

A friend that I met with AWG was nice enough to come along with me and we had an enjoyable afternoon walking the streets of Montmartre.  Montmartre is really a beautiful area with many hills, wandering streets, the Sacre Coeur, and beautiful views at almost every corner.

My photos below don't do justice to the beauty of this area!

A gorgeous sunny day!
Funny little sculpture.  Not sure
what is symbolizes!

Arist's square...so many beautiful paintings here!

So many amazing views!









View from the Sacre Coeur

I'll leave you with just a few signs that spring is on the way.....



No comments:

Post a Comment