Monday, January 7, 2013

New digs!

We are finally getting settled in around here. After a 4 day bout with jet lag (who knew how much it could mess up your body? The sleep schedule isn't what messed me up as much as my eating schedule. Lets hope this doesn't happen every time I go back and forth to the states!) I'm finally feeling normal again. We have minimal Internet (via my iPhone hotspot) until late January, so posts will probably be minimal until then!



Here's some pics of our place in Paris. For those of you that know anything about Paris, we are in the 15th arrondissement, about a half mile from the Eiffel Tower and just a few blocks south of the Seine River. Will post more pics once we get our furniture at the end of January.









3 comments:

  1. It looks so nice, Amy! Great job picking it out, Nick! I hope you are both having an awesome time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Nice! :) I will be sure to show the pics to Cruz. He is going to love seeing you through pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cruz thought you would be living in a house. He said your apartment was NICE! Do you have an address we could write letters to?

    ReplyDelete