Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Plus de Visiteurs!

Well, we've rounded out another round of back-to-back visitors this month. As far as we know, this is our last set, but don't let that stop you from making plans to visit. We welcome visitors anytime!
Grandma and Grandpa were our first visitors, and after completing a week long guided tour of Paris, Normandy, and the Loire Valley, they spent 4 days with us in Paris. Because they had done a lot of the "must-sees" on their tour, we had a more relaxing 4 days, including a lot of walking and wandering.

Finally found the "I love you" wall!
We wandered the Rodin Museum gardens, along the river, Notre Dame, Luxembourg Gardens, Sacre Coeur/Montmartre, and a market. Of course, no visit is complete without a picnic at the Eiffel Tower.


We also went out to eat at Le Beurre Noisette, which is in our arrondisement. This is the second time Nick and I have eaten here, and I think it may be becoming one of my favorite restaurants!

Just a day later, my cousins, John and Stephanie, and Steph's boyfriend, Nathan, arrived on the Eurostar from London. Immediately after their arrival, we treated them to a picnic at the Eiffel Tower. Yep, two picnics in the same location within 4 days, but I'm not complaining. I could do it everyday!

The rest of the two days they were here, we wandered around all the tourist sights, and we couldn't have asked for better weather. After 3+ weeks of rain, and sometimes sun, but always very cool weather, we were treated to a week of warm, summer weather! Yay! I can never complain taking in the beauty of the city under such nice weather!
Drink stop at the top of Montparnasse, my favorite!


No comments:

Post a Comment