Friday, September 19, 2014

Vélib' Vendredi: High Line Style

Ok, so this week's Vélib´ Vendredi is kinda cheating because although I biked a lot this week, I failed at taking photos. Instead, I've got some photos of my walk on Paris's High Line.

While probably not as impressive as New York's High Line Park, this was a great way to see a side of the city I've never seen before. While not all of it was elevated, I was so impressed at how quiet it was everywhere! I wished I had brought my nice camera, but iPhone pictures will have to do instead!
Created on an old railroad line that left the city, we walked about 4km each way from Bastille to the edge of Bois de Vincennes. We even discovered some cool new parks along the way. Again, one of my favorite parts of the city: cool things hidden and tucked away in such a big city!
And of course, after all that walking we had to treat ourselves to some rosé on the river. It is still warm and summer-like here, after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment