Friday, September 26, 2014

Vélib' Vendredi: 16th Arrondisement

This fall has been absolutely wonderful here in Paris, so it makes it very easy to get out and explore this beautiful city. This week I biked through the classy 16th arrondisement, which is just on the other side of the river from us.

Despite how close this area is to us, I've never really spent much time in this area, other than to visit our bank from time to time. It tends to be known as a "rich, high class" area of Paris, which seems to be true based on how many luxury cars I saw during my bike ride this week. But, that also means beautiful architecture and buildings. This particular area of the 16th was very quiet, which was perfect for exploring the side roads, even if there were a quite a few hills!
Parisienne rooftops are some of my favorites!



No comments:

Post a Comment